Saturday, July 12, 2008

This Blog Is About Staying Low Carb

My wife and I have been on a low carb diet for over two years now. I suppose it's not even really a low carb diet at this point, more like a low carb lifestyle.

We have no intention of stopping this pattern of eating any time soon, because I am absolutely convinced from the information that I've read and from my own personal experiences that it is the healthiest way to eat bar none. And I have tried a number of different eating patterns and dietary regimens over the years, so I am fairly well-informed at least about the way that my own body reacts to different ways of eating.

After a while it can be tough to stay low carb even though you know it is the healthiest way to live. Sometimes though, it can be just plain rewarding for all sorts of reasons. I feel better and healthier now than I ever did before. I sleep better, I don't get exhausted as easily, I even experience a lot less anxiety than I used to. A lot less, in fact.

So this blog is here to talk about both of those types of experiences, the reasons why it is hard and the reasons why it is rewarding. I am writing it to help my own motivation while maintaining a low carbohydrate intake and also to show others why I do this and what benefits I receive. It should be a fun little ride so please subscribe to my blog and follow me and my wife on our low carb journey.

No comments: